Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PICS - Another Dodge Viper catches on fire?
Not exactly sure of the story - but this Viper doesn't look too pretty in these pictures. Looks like it caught fire - completely destroying the car. No signs of impact. Spontaneous Combustion???...

Serpentine Belt Routing Diagrams
I have been looking recently for a site which gives Serpentine belt routing diagrams and finally hit the Jackpot. Gates rubber: Google for this and click on catalogs and go to Micro V belt...
1
1

2000 Neon A/C Only Works When Braking
I have a basic 2000 Dodge Neon, with no power windows/doors cruise control, or anything like that. A few weeks ago my A/C began acting up in such a way that while running the air was only cooled when...

changing spark plugs on 2003 Dodge Neon SXT
What precautions should I take when removing spark plugs on my Dodge Neon? Is it necessary to disconnect the battery before doing so? (I don't want to disconnect the battery if I don't have to) I know...
3
3

1995 Eagle Talon
I was driving my Talon one day and it just died. It'll turnover but not start. I got code 12 and 44. I replaced the Ingintion Coil and still nothering. I was told to check the Ingition Module but I...
2
2

98 Caraven electrical outlet just went out
Hi, 12 v convenience (cigarette lighter) outlet suddenly not working. I have a 1998 Caravan, and I was using a small air compressor for tire pressure when it just quit. I've used it many times before...
3
3

Seeking stories about muscle cars by their owners.
Do you have a muscle car that you love? We would love to write an article about it. It will be published at Muscle Car for fellow muscle car enthusiasts to envy. It is a simple process via email to...

AC Expansion Valve
The AC in my '98 Dodge Stratus is not working right. The outlet temperature seems to vary while driving. Sometimes when stopped the air temperature will get warmer, other times it seems okay. I have...
3
3

Re: Need New PCM?
Glenn Rules!!
3
3

Engine Tick - 92 Caravan, 3.0 v6, 191k
I've got a 92 Dodge Caravan with the 3.0 v6 engine and 191k miles. For some time, the engine has had a ticking sound to it that somewhat comes and goes. I haven't thought too much about it. Lately it...
9
9

Check engine light on - transmission problem?
The check engine light went on in my 2001 AWD Grand Caravan yesterday. My wife says it feels like the AT isn't shifting properly. I drove it around the neighborhood and it felt fine, but now she says...
2
2

slant 6 static timing
I've lost the timing on my 72 Dart slant 6. Any suggestions on how to static time this with it's electronic ignition. It's been down for a while as shortly after I "upgraded" to the super 6 it stopped...
2
2

gear change
I have 2006 Dodge Dakota extended cab with 4.7 engine. It has a 3.55 rear gear. It gets 22 to 24 mpg at 55 mph. How much would changing the rear gear to a taller one increase the gas mileage?

2000 durango
I have a 2000 durango 4x4 with a 4.7 v8 just got an engine code P0320 any ideas what that is? thanks Jeff
7
7

Beautiful 1964 Dodge
Check out the e-bay link below. Pictures do not do this car justice. I have seen this car and it is nice. JimE