Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dodge pictures
Dodge Avenger Dodge Charger Daytona Dodge Magnum Dodge SRT 10 Dodge Super8 Hemi Concept Dodge Viper Dodge Viper GTS-R Dodge Viper SRT

OIL QUESTION
I was thinking of changing my oil over to the new synthetic stuff. I drive an 03 grand caravan with a 3.3ltr engine. The first question is 1) al lot of people are saying to go to 15w40 rather than the...
10
10

window motor
How do I R&R the drive side window motor??

97 dodge strarus 4.2 litre
am changing the timing belt and want to know how the tensioner goes back on mabe its broke?
1
1

Paint Job
I'm doing the prep work before i have car painted. I am striping with 80-330 paper with orbital sander. I don't want to remove all the old primer, but in some areas i have. Do I need to put primer on...
1
1

sliding door off track
anyone know how to put a manual sliding door back onto the outside track?
1
1

Front end noise - Intrepid 99
My 1999 Intrepid has a rather unusual problem (which currently has 72,000 miles on the odometer) that has been bothering me since I bought it a year ago. It was intermittent but now its more often...

Front end noise - Intrepid 99
My 1999 Intrepid has a rather unusual problem (which currently has 72,000 miles on the odometer) that has been bothering me since I bought it a year ago. It was intermittent but now its more often...
1
1

Re: Need New PCM?
The Front Control Module is a micro controller based module located in the engine compartment. This FCM mates to the power distribution center to form the Integrated Power Module. The IPM connects...

Dodge Caliber SRT
Any recent news about this upcoming vehicle?

Help! Have I fried my 2001 Caravan PCM?
I was attempting to bypass the low-pressure cycling switch to engage my air conditioning compressor using a jumper wire. I made a rookie mistake and touched the hot wire to the wrong end of the switch...
7
7

caravan spare tire removal
I have a 1998 Dodge Caravan and I can not get the spare tire to come down. I crank the nut in the floor of the back storage compartment and the tire starts to come down but stops after comming down...
5
5

2002 Grand Caravan 3.8L starter
Got a 2002 GC with the 3.8L ES package and tipping 90,000 miles. All regular servicing and maintenance up to this point, though it does need another throttle body cleaning and the serpentine belt is...
1
1

Add keyless to Caravan base
I'm buying a new Caravan base model which comes without power locks. The sales guy is not sure if it's possible to add keyless entry or not. Could anybody offer advice? Thanks, John
1
1

Troubleshooting 98 Neon EGR problem
My girlfriend has a 98 Neon with a SOHC motor with about 140K on it. The car was not well maintained prior to her purchasing it from what i can tell. Needless to say with this much mileage on it, we...
5
5