Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Need New PCM?
It can happen. My sebring did a similar thing would die and couldn';t start. when it was cold would start and then die when worm. so tested the car everywere and the relays would click but the car...
1
1

2000 Caravan rear hatch
Hi all. My rear hatch has decided to not open. Feels like it just is not quite catching something?? I have a service manual and will start to take off access panels and what ever necessary to get to...

removal of front pads on 2002 neon
When depressing the piston into its' bore to remove the front pads the outer pad retaining spring that is secured to the pad does not allow the c-clamp or bar clamp end to be placed flush against the...
3
3

heater / AC control problem
I have a 98 Voyager, the other day the wife said the van wouldn't start, So she tried the battery cables and it worked loose connection, But the lights on the heater / AC controls are now blinking on...
5
5

An Avenger?
I don't think so:
1
1

Win a 2007 Dodge Nitro
Autoblog: You can enter once a day until the sweepstakes concludes on 6/15/07! link: Nitro:

2000 Grand Caravan 3.3L starter noise
Help please!!! When I turn the key all I hear is a fairly loud snapping noise coming from the engine compartment which I am assuming is coming from the starter. The battery is not dead or even low. It...
7
7

Power Locks will not work either with the remote or inside button
I have an 05 dodge grand caravan sxt and the power locks will not work. the window buttons owrk fine its just that one button and with my remote entry it wont lock or unlock the lights flash on my car...
4
4

1969 Dodge Charger - Bo Duke tries again
one-time star of the "Dukes of Hazzard" TV series says he won't get fooled again when he puts his...1969 Dodge Charger called the "General Lee" back up for sale on eBay [auction page: ] John...
11
11

99 Caravan - oil pressure light
Oil pressure light and chime come on under 30MPH when accelerator is released. Goes off once accelerator is depressed. Oil level is correct. 131,000 miles on 4-cylinder engine. Were is the oil pump,...
10
10

Evaluating a Used Car - DipStick (Oil) Reading
I'm looking at a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3L with 57,000 miles. I pulled the dipstick and the oil looked dark and smelled a bit cooked. The vehicle had been taken in trade at a [Dodge] dealer. The...
23
23

1939 Dodge Sedan Police Car
Hi, I am looking for a set of front brake wheel cylinders & master cylinder for a 1939 Dodge Sedan. All help and advice will be appreciated. Thanks, Raysor
2
2

Caravan for wheelchair conversion van?
Does anyone here have any experience with a lowered floor Dodge Caravan (adapted for power wheelchair use)? I am concerned about structural integrity when the extensive modifications are made. Thanks...
1
1

all vibration/bumps from the front wheel to affecting the steeringwheel
I have a 2000 neon. The front end feels terrible. Every bump pothole or crack in the road transfers to the steering wheel. If I hit a bump while making a turn the car seems to side track. I changed...

Re: Chrysler - did Cerberus blow it?
It depends on how the company is managed by Cerberus. If they go retro, allowing the engineers to make ALL the decisions, Chrysler will prosper in the marketplace, for intelligent buyers will see...
3
3