5.7liter HEMI

are there any aftermarket parts for the 5.7liter hemi to increase the horsepower?

How about a blown Hemi! :-) www.gsmotorsports.com

exhaust systems by both Borla and MagnaFlow. I've installed the cold air kit, which claims to add 12 hp. I can't measure that, but I can tell you that being able to hear the HEMI intake is worth the cost of the kit. The K&N website says they have the intake tube available in three or four colors, but when I ordered a blue one I got the run-around from K&N on a delivery date. So I changed the order to the polished aluminum tube instead. Delivery was about six weeks. You should be able to get a break off the list price if you know anyone at your local speed shop.
One of the aftermarket engine control chip websites let me put my name on a mailing list. They will let me know if and when they ever offer a performance software upgrade for the 5.7 with multiple displacement system. I'm not holding my breath for that one.
And of course, there is always nitrous oxide!!
Dan
Try here...it's a msg board for Mods to the hemi...lot's of good stuff and they even did a CAI face off. Browse through it and you can see there is LOTS of stuff you can do......
http://www.lxforums.com/board/forumdisplay.php?fq

for 10 seconds, now the PCM allows you full control
got those for trucks glen?