5.7liter HEMI

are there any aftermarket parts for the 5.7liter hemi to increase the horsepower?

Reply to
John H.

How about a blown Hemi! :-)

Scot

All I've found so far is the K&N filter and/or cold air kit, and exhaust systems by both Borla and MagnaFlow. I've installed the cold air kit, which claims to add 12 hp. I can't measure that, but I can tell you that being able to hear the HEMI intake is worth the cost of the kit. The K&N website says they have the intake tube available in three or four colors, but when I ordered a blue one I got the run-around from K&N on a delivery date. So I changed the order to the polished aluminum tube instead. Delivery was about six weeks. You should be able to get a break off the list price if you know anyone at your local speed shop.

One of the aftermarket engine control chip websites let me put my name on a mailing list. They will let me know if and when they ever offer a performance software upgrade for the 5.7 with multiple displacement system. I'm not holding my breath for that one.

And of course, there is always nitrous oxide!!

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Try here...it's a msg board for Mods to the hemi...lot's of good stuff and they even did a CAI face off. Browse through it and you can see there is LOTS of stuff you can do......

Buhda

Purchase a police package PCM, Push and hold the traction control button for 10 seconds, now the PCM allows you full control

Reply to
maxpower

got those for trucks glen?

Reply to
rob

I dont know, thats just what I was told by someone at a training center

Reply to
maxpower