5 speed transmision in 1993 plymouth grand voyager

I want to put a 5 speed transmission in my 93 plymouth grand voyager. It has 3.3 liter V6. I think they made one year with the 5 speed and it was 1990. What would I have to do to make this
happen
Put it in with the 2.5 Liter 4 cylinder engine that the 5-speed is mated with.
I think 5 speed was only with the 4 cyl ??? Unless yours is already a stick shift Thier would be too manny changes to make it worth it.
Yup, change the engine.