Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dodge unveils Challenger Rallye Redline at Spring Fest
From AB Evolving into the largest homecoming of modern Dodge rear-wheel-drive performance cars, the seventh annual Spring Festival of LXs marked the perfect opportunity to reveal the new 2012 Dodge...

2.5L voltage regulator
Hello All, I have a question about 2.5L 4cycl engine on 91 Acclaim/spirit. I observe something weird and if possible i want to confirm it with somebody it is normal. When I crank engine, the...
1
1

'99 Durango - No fire
My '99 Durango 4WD 5.2 is getting no fire. With the key in the on position, there is no voltage at the coil input terminal. Swapped out the ASD relay with a known good one and checked the fuse. New...
3
3

'96 Intrepid Electrical
Sudden onset issue of no power to radio, door locks, remote rear view mirrors, cabin lighting, and the window regulators at individual doors, although they can be operated at the drivers doors. All...
5
5

Carter BBD for 318
I have an old 78 Dodge D150 truck and the carb has had some issues. I had a mechanic drill out and make bushings for the base plate, but I still need a decent carter BBD carb, except for the base, as...

2005 Dodge Durango ECM location?
Anyone out there know where the heck the engine control module is located on a 2005 Dodge Durango? The interwebs is proving less than helpful...
4
4

Now the police can have their MOPAR too - New Charger PURSUIT for 2012
From Dodge Dodge to Offer Mopar Packages on New 2012 Charger Pursuit Mopar teams up with industry-equipment leader Crown North America to deliver an all-new 2012 Dodge Charger Pursuit Option packages...

2004 dodge caravan p0405
Hello there, I have a 2004 dodge grand caravan (V3.3L) recently throw OBD code P0404 & P0405 code. I did my research on internet and did the following: I took off the EGR and clean it with Carb...
3
3

3.3 interchange info
I recently, last winter, purchased a 93 T&C for work purposes. Shortly thereafter both rear springs snapped. Since I load it I put on a set of H-D springs that really gave the van quite a rake. Within...
1
1

Instrument light problems on 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
I am having problems with the dash lights on my caravan. The light on the side of the fuel gauge and also around the spedometer does not light up. It is totally dark while on the right hand side...

front blower motor problem on 2001 dodge Caravan Sport
I have a on going problem with the front blower motor on my van. Sometimes the front blower will run and sometimes it won't. The rear blower works fine. I have replaced the fan resistor behind the...
9
9

2007 Dodge Caravan.
No oil pressure. Turns out a check valve was stuck. Valve not available as a part. Is included in a large aluminum casting about 12 x 14 inches. Oil pump also in the casting and the thing comes in a...

Replacing windshield washer pump in 2001 Dodge Caravan
I have been told that the pump for my front windshield washer pump is bad and I understand that the pump is insice of the reservoir and I would like to know if anyone out here has ever had to remove...

Rear Heater core coolant lines in Dodge Grand Caravan
I am wondering if anyone has ever had to replace or repair the coolant lines that go from the heater core in the rear of the Dodge Grand Caravan. I have a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport with the 3.3...

Re:Re: Coolant leak
In reply to running a preassure test, one was not done. I took it to a garage today and they were able to find a leak in one of the coolant lines going to the rear seat heater core and so this will...
2
2