Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

97 Intrepid coolant leak
Good day all, Just looking for some suggestions on where to start looking here. I have a 97 Intrepid with 140,000km. Recently I have started going through some coolant. Not horrible amounts, maybe a...
1
1

rockin pinns
my husband and i would like to thank you for helping us figure out what the problem was with our 1995 dodge caravan..and yes it was the rocking pinns .mechanic told us that it was a good thing we took...
1
1

1987 dodge charger
I start my car up and about 1-2 minutes later I see smoke coming from the engine coolant plastic container gasket area. My question is, what is the most likely problem/solution to this problem?
1
1

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan power window failure
My 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan passenger window does not work at all. When I use either the driver side or passenger side controls to power the window, it does nothing at all. Is there a fuse for that...
2
2

90 Daytona - No Reverse
I have lost reverse in my Daytona. 1990, 3.0 V6, 5sp Manual. Gears 1-5 work fine. Reverse worked fine the other AM when I backed out of the drive, but then quit when it was needed that PM. I had to...
4
4

LF: Online car clubs
Hi I have a website called Cat's Ass Kustoms: Parts, Performance, Passion - News for Motorheads and I'm making an online list of any Car related club sites. If you are a member of a car club and would...

ABS light has came on after 350 miles.
The ABS light has came on my 98 Dodge Caravan SE handicap aquipted van. I have had it a little over a month and the van came with no book to look at and read about, it was just inspected and oil and...
6
6

starter problems, 1998 Grand Voyager
I'm periodically running into the "turn key, hear solid Clunk, but no starter turning" problem. After I try the key a couple of more times, the starter does, in fact, start turning, and I'm up and...
2
2

mirror upgrade?
My 2004 Dodge Caravan did not come with the auto-dimming outside mirrors (I would have had to take an expensive "package" full of stuff I didn't want in order to get just that one thing) but I sure...

Hey, Maxpower. A question for you!!
I was looking for some parts for my Supra's A340E automatic transmission, and found the same transmission is used in the Jeep Cherokee. Any idea on the price of the Shift 1 and Shift 2 solenoids? Even...

Thinking of buying ANOTHER one! (Grand Caravan AWD, '95)
Everything seems ok except, in order to start the thing you have to turn the key three times to get the fuel pump to 'prime'. Never had this on my other two; is this a common problem, or?

97 grand caravan no dash lights
intermittenly my dash lights go out, at first i thought it was a switch but after putting brand new one in they still dont work, i used to have to wiggle the switch and they would come on, or after...
2
2

1994 Caravan Squeeking Tension Idler Pulley
Anybody have any experience with replacing/servicing the serpertine tension idler pully? It spins freely without any axial slop (rattle) but has an annoying sqeek. I tried a little spray lube (not...
9
9

FYI Old Manuals on CD
I came across this web site I cannot vouch for them and have no affiliation with them. They appear to have a lot of old manuals on CD. Just thought some of you with older vehicles could use another...

Right-side mirror replacement part 2
Sorry, that is a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan in the previous message. Don