Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Right-side mirror replacement
I broke the right-side mirror and am looking to replace it. When I removed the mirror from the outside of the car, I found the harness connecting the mirror runs well inside the car and likely under...
5
5

2005 caravan antifreeze
My car came with the 'Pink' stuff in the radiator and I can't find it anyplace other than the dealer. Is it OK to use an antifreeze that says 'Meets DaimlerChrylser MS-7170, MS-9769' in the car? If...
3
3

REQ: Anyone Have PDF 2000 Neon Manual
I'm a bit broke right now, and if anyone can share a PDF Neon Manual that covers the year 2000 that would be great. THANKS -- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7...
1
1

High/Low Beams
According to the tech manual for my 2004 Dodge Caravan, the European version kept the low beams on when the high beams came on. Is there any way to get this to happen for my US spec model?

Automatic door locks
Does anyone know how to disable the automatic door locks on a 1994 LHS. Out here in farm country we don't even take the keys out of the ignition let alone worry about locking the doors when we are...
5
5

99 Caravan Fuel Pump Relay
Where would the fuel pump relay be located on a 99 Caravan? JD
1
1

Bad smelling Grand Caravan
Every time I turn on the AC or blower my 2006 grand caravan with just 6K miles it smells like dirty gym socks. Any ideas.
6
6

1978 dodge aspen rear axel
getting a rear end from salvage yard cannot find a aspen what other cars/trucks might have compatible rear end
4
4

ABS and Brake Light...
I have had a problem for a while now, my yellow ABS, red BRAKE, and green TRAC OFF indicator lights are on all the time. The ABS brakes work, I tested them on snow/ice, regular brakes work fine too. I...
3
3

2002 Dodge Rear Driveshaft
I have a 2002 Dodge 1500 and the rear drive shaft looks like either the u joint or the ring and pinion have gone bad. It has a constant hum at around 30-50 mph. If it is the ring and pinion how much...
5
5

97' Stratus strange problem it won't take gas + code P1489 High speed fan relay
Hi i just purchased a 1997 Stratus 2.4 and i have strange problem it won't take gas from the pump it acts like it full the gauge is working . i contacted the prevous owner he said he had fuel pump...
8
8

97 Stratus wheel bearing
Silly question. Which way should the nut holding the wheel bearing assembly turn to come off? Got one I can't get to turn either way.
3
3

Re: antifreeze in cylinder #4
common and well known issue with 1st. generation Neons. new in 1994 when it first came out. We are so upset. She really has been taking care of the car all these years. Lately she hasn't been...
1
1

98 Grand Caravan
Hey all, just put new brakes on the van and thought that it may have brought up the pedal, but it didn't. New rotor's, ceramic pads, service caliper and guide pins, rear shoes and hold down kit, and...
1
1

Re: antifreeze in cylinder #4
Does anyone know what caused this, if it's fixable, and appr. how much to repair if repairable? My sister bought the Dodge Neon highline brand new in 1994 when it first came out. We are so upset. She...
2
2