Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

noise in "R" and "D"
Sorry to bother again, but I have a problem. Wherever my car, a 1998 Dodge Stratus, 2.4L 16V DOHC Automatic, is on reverse or drive, the car has a rough idle and a squeaking noise or like something is...

97 dodge caravan brakes
My 97 Grand Caravan brakes worked fine. Then on one real cold day the pedal started going almost to the floor. I pumped it a couple of times and it was ok. It does that every time. The fluid level is...
6
6

98 Caravan not starting, relays clicking, indicators flashing
Hi, I have a 1998 Caravan, 3.3 engine, 114K miles, and a few days ago, went to start it, and seemed like no power at all. I heard relays clicking under the dash, first from the left side under the...

Is it hard to change out a power steering hose on a 95 Stratus?
I have a 95 stratus that developed a leak in the hose. . . the dealer tells me they have to drop the engine to change the hose, and with the part, will cost me about $500. This doesn't seem that it...
5
5

Dash goes dead!
I have a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 pickup with a 5.2 motor. It has developed this intermittent problem where first the ABS and Air Bag warning lights will come on. Then the Low Fuel indicator and the Check...
1
1

2002 Intrepid, belt change, how to
Any secrets to changing the serpentine belts on a 2002 Dodge Intrepid, 2.7L, 75k miles. They look like that could use a change since I've never done it and I'm pretty sure they are the original ones....

Dodge aiming new Avenger at younger buyers
3, 2007 BY TIM HIGGINS FREE PRESS BUSINESS WRITER Chrysler Group hopes its marketing campaign for the 2008 Dodge Avenger appeals to younger consumers who are rational yet wanting emotional...

Water Pump Replacement - 98 Dakota 5.2L
I am about to replace the water pump in my 98 Dakota, 90k miles, 5.2L. I bought a new OEM pump and gasket, upper and lower hoses, thermostat and gasket, upper bypass hose, and the metal pipe and "O"...
5
5

driver side window motor
my driverside window motor stopped working so we replaced it and now when we put the wheel on on the new motor the cables are getting tangled and won't wind right!!! help!!! what can i do???
1
1

2002 Neon Problem
While driving tmy rpm gauge will start to fall down to zero and the car will stop. After it sits for a few minutes it will start up again with no problem. This only seems to happen when I go over...
3
3

'98 Gr Caravan Sport 3.3 // Blower Motor Resistor
I need to replace the blower motor resistor. Anyone have first hand knowledge of the location of it. Google gave me different locatations, or maybe the same location with different access points? I...
2
2

Aux tran cooler hose 2000 Intrepid
There is a small hose that feeds tran fluid to the aux cooler that is leaking. It makes a hairpin sharp bend, so a regular hose would kink if used. Chrysler only sells the hose with the cooler! So...
3
3

oil leak
i have a 1974 dodge dart with a 225 engine it is blowing oil out the tube were you put the oil stick totally confused and the oil is not over full.
1
1

belt noise & destruction
My son's 1998 Plymouth Voyager (same as Dodge Caravan) -- with over 100K mostly-highway miles -- makes a screeching slipping belt noise whenever the A/C or defroster are activated. It's definitely...
3
3

weird problem
My son's 1998 Plymouth Voyager (same as Dodge Caravan) has a weird problem. When started up, all the indicator lights (the little LEDs in the control buttons) on the dash blink for 15 minutes. After...
3
3