60,000 Mile Service 99 Caravan

Anyone know what this entails?? My owners manual is missing and I bought the van used. and it is due for it's service.
TIA
Rob

Replace: Air filter Auto trans fluid & filter Engine coolant Spark plugs Fuel filter
Check: Driveaxle boots PCV valve Evap system hoses Ignition & spark plug wires Seat belts ...plus all the other stuff you check at earlier intervals