Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Electronic problems after trying to hook up a stereo
My son bought a new stereo system, he got it all hooked up and ready to mount, then it went dead. His dome light and auto locks don't work either. We had the fuses checked out and they are all fine,...
2
2

Electric problems 2000 Duango
Can any1 help please? I have a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4 4.7 liter V8 when my left turn sighnal is on the odometer lights and compass lights blink, when the headlights are on the signal will not work...

Headlight Help
Any knowledge on the headlight replacement process for a 98 Dakota is welcome. Not the bulb - I mean the headlight housing. Thanks
1
1

00 Neon not acting right
My car acts like its wants to cut off when i stop at read lights.. my engine light isnt on and i have a brand new battery installed the other day so I do not know what the problem is...
2
2

- Starter or Solenoid ?
The new battery delivers good electricity, but my 96 Intrepid 33L wont turn - completely dead, a silent death. Is it the starter, the solenoid or what else? Can anyone help to locate the problem ? and...

98 neon r/t dohc
After driving for about 10 min there is a high piched sound that is comming from the TB goes away when you are on the gas. It sounds like a vacuum leak but no codes come up for a vacuum leak any ideas...
3
3

2000 plymouth NEON 2.0
can the struts and shock from a 2001 neon srt-4 fit a base model 2000 neon.

2002 dodge stratus 2.7 v-6
the 'abs light' is blinking off and on while driving. What could be causing that? The brake fluid level is ok. I cannot check the pads or anythings else in that area right now for it just toooooooo...
1
1

Headlight Replacement
What kind of nightmares am I going to run into by replacing the headlight only of the group in my 98 Dakota? Not the turn signal portion/parking light set - only the headlight itself.

minivan hop-up?
I bought a 2004 Dodge Caravan for utilitarian reasons, but it doesn't mean I've lost interest in "playing" with my cars. Dodge's website has links to performance improving components for trucks and...
3
3

95 neon
I have a 95 neon with a blown motor. I would like to know if I could swap a motor out of a 98 neon. If yes what should I keep out of the 98 Thank You.

FA 1964 Chrysler Newport Taxi from the film Factory Girl
I am selling a Yellow 1964 Newport that was used in production of the new film "Factory Girl". It is on e-bay motors at car is seen clearly many times in the film and will come with a COA from the...

Car will not start, is the gas line frozen??
98 Dodge Stratus: My car has not started since Sunday. I have been hearing a lot about the gas lien freezign if there isn't at least a half a tank or more of gas in it. I definitely have less than a...
5
5

2004 dodge neon
A friends daughter has a 2004 dodge neon standard tranny, The daughter moved to italy to work there. The loan in her step dads name is upside down she has over 70K miles on car Now my good friend...