Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

check engine
Hey how's everyone doni'? I bought an OBD2 detec tor for my 1998 2.4L 16-vavle automatic Dodge Stratus since it has the "check engine" light on. I plugged in the device today and obtained the code...
3
3

check engine
Hey how's everyone doni'? I bought an OBD2 detec tor for my 1998 2.4L 16-vavle automatic Dodge Stratus since it has the "check engine" light on. I plugged in the device today and obtained the code...
1
1

96 Gr. Caravan Stalling
I have come here before and gotten some good advice, and once I need some advice. I own a 96 Grand Caravan (3.8 engine) that has been stalling on me when I am at a stop. It is totally random, and...
2
2

Re: Re:Re:Re: REQ: 2001 Neon Service Manual, TIA!!!
Quit using Linux and get a real newsreader with un uuencode. Many people post files with their posts, check other newsgroups you fucing idiot. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------...

Re: Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?
I know. That's why I've decided to lower the price to $15K FIRM. How's that?
2
2

Opinion of Town&Country van-late model?
AM interested in either the touring/3.8 L or the LX/3.3L models. Thanks!

92dodge stealth no spark
hi im new here and i rebuilt my kids 3.0 SOHC, but before i rebuilt it when it was running it one day stoped turning on i found no spark at plugs replaced module, distributer, cap, and rotor and...

avenger driver side window cockeyed
Hey, I have a 96 dodge avenger, the window goes up crooked and leaves an air gap along the top front and rear edges of the window. I removed the interior door panel and the part that slides in the...

Adding steering wheel controls to 06 Charger
My Dodge Charger did not come with steering wheel controls or the in dash navigation. I had them add the navigation at the dealer, and I was wondering if I could also add the steering wheel controls...

Re:Re:Re: REQ: 2001 Neon Service Manual, TIA!!!
Yes, like in a message. You can add files to newsgroup posts, like .pdf's, rar, pars, etc. It is not a text only service. FYI. --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary...
1
1

Re: Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?
Told you...Nissan Z... Or an RX7 Or..l.oh, just SOMETHING made of METAL!

REQ: 2001 Neon Service Manual, TIA!!!
--------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =- Shemes.com :: Home
1
1

98 dodge caravan climate control problem need help
i have a 98 dodge caravan 3.3 liter v6 auto it has driver and passenger climate controls but when you use the heater the passenger side will not switch to heat. the ac works on that side but no heat...
2
2

Re: Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?
Very subtle ad placement, there....

Fogging inside of front headlights
I have 1997 ply voyageur where the inside of the front headlights have a film of some sort, it makes the headlights really dim. I did put in new lights last year. I have read in one post here about...