Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dodge Daytona 93
I have a Dodge Daytona that is driving me crazy! The situation is that as I am coasting or driving at low speeds (35mph or lower) the car motor will fail. I initially thought that it could be...

big problem with my new 1995 cirrus
im no mechanic, my signal lights wont work on my car both of them i changed all the fuses and still nothing, when i click them down i can hear a little noise under the steering wheel. Can someone help...

Re: A cheap chance to repent! '98 Vette For Sale
When did Dodge start producing the corvette? Did I miss something? Does it have Hemi in it?
1
1

1997 ply voyageur heating problems
I know the air conditioning is pooched, I had the air conditioning and recirc lights flashing, I did the calibration, it would cycle from hot to cold and then all the different vents (but not...
6
6

Couple questions about my dodge
Hello Guys! I am a girl and as all girls I do have problems in understanding my car's needs. I bought my NEON 1995 recently. I did have to replace already my water pump, spark plugs, a part monitoring...
4
4

Headlight goes out on turn signal??
Has anyone heard of this "feature"? We just picked up a Caliber and when you turn on the turn signal, the headlight on that side goes out until the turn signal goes off. The salesman says this is a...
3
3

Trailer Hitch - Dodge Grand Caravan
My local Dodge dealer quoted me a price of $599 to provide and install a class 3 trailer hitch on my 2006 van. The local U-Haul will provide and install a class 3 hitch for $199. Can there be $400...
2
2

PING: MAXPOWER or any good techs!
I recently bought a 97 grand caravan 3.8l automatic. I am having a stall in engine at cruesing speeds. I worked as a nissan tech for ten years but I left the industry after this war started due to...
1
1

Wheel Lug Torque Spec
I'm looking for the wheel lug torque spec's for my daughter's 1999 Neon with steel wheels. She recently got the car and it didn't come with an owners manual (she has ordered one off of E-bay). The...
2
2

96 Dodge Stratus
Hates The Cold Will Start But Stalls Often Hot Weather Runs Like A Champ No Problems Pls Help Me My Wifes On My A (butt) To Get This Fixed But I Dont What The Heck To Do
1
1

Vibration (rear?) on my Dodge Grand Caravan 1996
Here is the whole story: Bought 2 new drums (made in China) in Murray's store. After installation, when braking, noticed vibration. Checked drums and both were way out of round. Had to drive van with...
2
2

89 Neon Cruise control Problem
Can anyone offer me advice? I have an 89 Neon (don't laugh, but it is a Plymouth). The cruise does not work. The dash light does not come on when I try to turn it on. All fuses have been tested and...
5
5

1994 Grand Caravan Radiator Petcock Query
I'm changing the coolant on my 1994 Grand Caravan ES with the 3.3L V6. The radiator drain petcock is on the driver's side, and includes a short piece of rubber hose. Now the stupid question . . ....
1
1

2000 plymouth Neon frontend noise.
there is a grinding noise coming from my frontend when I drive. It sounds like a car accelerating hard in first gear but that sounds never changes when the gears change. The tranny seems fine; It...
3
3

98 Dodge neon cooling system problem
The radiator in my girlfriend's Neon just puked and dumped antifreeze all over the place. Since i live in Chicago and the temperature is dropping rapidly, is there any potential for damage to occur to...
4
4