Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Caravan Dash Lights
Does anyone know how to access the dash lights located in the area of the HVAC controls on a 2000 Caravan? I have what I think is one light gone in the area around the temperature control dial and...
1
1

transmission ? 95 dodge spirit
Just wondering if anyone knew if a transmission from a 1991 dodge spirit would fit a 1995 dodge spirit Thanks
3
3

2001 Dodge Dakota Transmission Trouble
Hello Group... I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota, 135,000 kms working fine up until yesterday. Last night I put the vehicle in Reverse and there is nothing there...I can still hear the sound of it going into...
1
1

lows beams don't work - high beams do
I own a '96 Dodge Ram Van. The low beams stopped working on both sides but the high beams continue to work as normal. Is it a fuse, a relay, or could both go out at the same time? Where do I start?
2
2

how can I repair bad threads on a cv-joint
I have a plynmouth Neon 2000. I bought a used cv-joint for the left side. I tried putting it on but the threads was damaged from the someone hammering the end to remove it. Question: is there anyway...
3
3

Thanks Tom S for the infor re: 98 comp problems
Thanks...

1995 dodge spirit rough idle
i got a 95 dodge spirit 4cyl ive bought about a year back and up untill recently ran it runs rough on idle cold or warm but driving it its and wires are close to a year old but look like new.i checked...
2
2

Future GC problems?
Have a 98 3.3L Grand Caravan apex 230,000 Km's Runs well with no codes or lights, usually. Get in the thing this morning , start it up, runs great and pull away, look down and there is a antilock...
3
3

IDing Indy Heads?
I currently have a car with a built 400, full six pack set up and according to the paperwork, Indy 2.14 Stage 1 heads. I need to know what are the identifying marks to validate these heads as true...

www.NitroForumZ.com
Come and join us at "The" Place To Be for Dodge Nitro Owners! http://www.nitroforumz.com

Door Lock Not Working?
I have a 2002 Grand Caravan on which the passenger electric door lock switch does not work to lock the doors, although it does work to unlock them. Actually, I'm not sure it ever worked. What I want...
2
2

2005 Grand Caravan Brake Pads
I changed the front disk brake pads on my 2005 Grand Caravan. As I finished with the second side, I noticed that I had reversed the outer pads. The wear indicators are now located toward the bottom...

Connect iPod to Caliber Factory Radio
Has anyone seen a well-integrated solution for connecting an iPod to the Caliber's factory radio (mine is a RAQ)? Dodge sells a cable harness that provide connects the audio from the iPod, but I'm...

95 Neon Sports Spark Plug Replacement 1 or 4?
Sorry, this may be a stupid question. I never replace my 95 neon's spark plug. From Haynes, it seemed to me that I only need to change one spark. However, Autozone guys told me I need replace 4 sparks...
3
3

Bizarre Ram 1500 Issues
I am having a problem with a newly installed (by the local Dodge dealership) ECM. I think the voltage regulation is faulty. I have "overcharged" two brand new batteries in the last month. I think the...
1
1