727 Short Tailshaft Question

Could some one tell me what MOPAR vehicles had a short tailshaft 727 trans? I need a shorter tailshaft in my 440 T Bucket. Center to center is 6 inches
with the regular (long) tailshaft Thanks Mike
motor homes. Dodgem
Mike Seresn wrote:

Mike, A-100's had short tailshafts but the did have the ball and trunion setup for the front u-joint. A-100,s were the oldflat nosed vans......FWIW Mr. B
Dodge-Him wrote:

Thanks for all the replies. I'll see what I can find and use/adapt. Mike :-{)

any 4x4 had them as they had the adapt the aluminum adapter housing to the transfer case.........

trans?
inches
AHH but then you need a proper tail shaft housing for a non 4X4 application!!!!!! Dodgem