'85 B250 Ram Van not starting

Seems to be getting a spark but wasn't getting fuel so I changed the fuel filter and looks like fuel is now getting to the carb. but the engine won't catch. Don't know where to go from here.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
pete
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:05:28 -0700, Pete Giordano wrote:

Go straight to the junkyard. The thing is 20 years old, retire it.
Linux Registered User #327951
Well that's not very helpful. Thing is, it was running just fine a couple days ago. I'm looking for another van but it would be nice to get this thing going at least a little in the interim.
pete