86 charger clutch cable

hi, can anyone help me out with a break down of the clutch cable system .. i realy need a reference point .

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:59:41 -0400, acideamon wrote:

Does the phrase "garbage in, garbage out" mean anything to you?
Linux Registered User #327951

Ummm... how about... If it's broken, then replace it?
If it's anything like my 88 Daytona, you can replace the cable in about 5 minutes, and the only tool needed was a pair of pliers, which was used to insert the cable securing plate...
Raymond Sirois SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/9257 telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6023