86 charger clutch cable

hi, can anyone help me out with a break down of the clutch cable system .. i realy need a reference point .

Reply to
acideamon

Does the phrase "garbage in, garbage out" mean anything to you?

Reply to
Dan C

Ummm... how about... If it's broken, then replace it?

If it's anything like my 88 Daytona, you can replace the cable in about 5 minutes, and the only tool needed was a pair of pliers, which was used to insert the cable securing plate...

Raymond Sirois SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS

Raymond Sirois