87 Daytona headlight motor schematic

Could someone post a wiring schematic for the headlight motors for an 87 Daytona?

Thanks. Jake

Reply to
Jake292

How would one go about "posting a schematic" in here?

Reply to
Dan C

I thought as a scan (jpg) would work.

Maybe a link.

Just a thought.

Dan C wrote:

Reply to
jake292

A link might work, if it's available online (I doubt that it is), but this is a non-binary newsgroup, so no posting of scans is allowed (and most ISP's will strip them out of the post). I'd suggest a little Googling.

Reply to
Dan C