87 Daytona headlight motor schematic

Could someone post a wiring schematic for the headlight motors for an 87 Daytona?
Thanks. Jake

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:00:31 +0000, Jake292 wrote:

How would one go about "posting a schematic" in here?
Linux Registered User #327951
I thought as a scan (jpg) would work.
Maybe a link.
Just a thought.
Dan C wrote:

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:20:44 -0500, jake292 wrote:
<silly top-posting corrected>

A link might work, if it's available online (I doubt that it is), but this is a non-binary newsgroup, so no posting of scans is allowed (and most ISP's will strip them out of the post). I'd suggest a little Googling.
Linux Registered User #327951