88 Dodge Dynasty

I recently purchased this vehicle from a local dentist who was the only owner of the vehicle. He says he has had no problems out of the vehicle other than minor things. It has 160k (miles)
However, I notice when I come to a stop sign than take off on the way to reaching 45mph it tends to shake until it reaches about 50-52mph. Also, when first starting the car if I don`t allow it to idle shortly it will jerk suddenly when shifting it from P(park) to R(reverse) or P to D(drive) Any ideas on either of the problems? I would appreciate any feedback! ;)