89 Chrysler LeBaron tachometer

the tachometer and speedometer in my 89 lebaron doesn't seem to be working right. when in park, if i reved the engine the speedometer kinda seems to emulate the tachometer, jumps up and down the more i rev
the engine.
but the tachometer doesn't worked at all, unless you take a sharp right corner, then it may work for a split second.
the ecu is giving out a code 37 too: an open or shorted condition in the torque convertor clutch solenoid circuit (automatic transaxle)

Possibly a bad ground to the cluster. Do all the lights seem to work correctly?

Check to see if maybe the connector is disconnected. You don't state the engine type, so I don't know what kind of trans. it has, but my '87 Lancer (same as LeBaron) had a 2.2L Auto, and the torque converter clutch connector was right next to the trans. dipstick. Just above it actually...
FeMaster wrote:

yep! all lights seem to work.

2.5 non turbo. will take a look