89 dodge dynasty crankshaft seal

helo guys,
I have a 89 dodge dynasty with 3.0L engine with 210kmiles on it. My crankshaft seal starts to leak so I will change it as soon as the spring comes. The car is sitting in my parking lot now. I'm thinking
about the oil pump change as well. What do you think? It is a good idea? Timing belt and water pump is nearly 30k old. TIA