89 spirit brake problem

I just put new calipers on my spirit and bled the lines. Everything seems fine until I start the car, then the pedal goes right to the floor! I have
bled them several times and the master cylinder has been replaced to no avail! Any ideas? Thanks: Dennis
The only thing that comes to mind is maybe you got the calipers mixed up L&R & the air won't blead out of them. Blead nipple should be at the top