90 dynasty

anyone know where i can d/l a repair manual for this car? TIA

moondoggie wrote:

Go and BUY one; how cheap can you get?
did a Google search....................
http://search.epnet.com/Login.aspx?profile=autorefctr&lp=login.asp&ref=&auth type=ip,uid
http://www.chiltonsonline.com /
http://www.books4cars.com /
http://www.bentleypublishers.com /
http://www.vintage-books.com/autos/Manuals/mopar.htm
http://www.factoryautomanuals.com/cart/customer/home.php
http://www.themotorbookstore.com /
http://www.10w40.com /
give these a run

this site has an online repair manuel for most cars and its free
http://www.autozone.com

auto zone? use with caution

Why? Autozone owns Alldata. Alldata uses original data from Manufacturers. Not like Haynes, or Chilton's.
well thanks for ruining my day.....lol

Alot cheeper then that !!! But Im looking for my 16 y/o nephew to whom I gave the car!!! I told him I would help repair anything on the car , But he had to pay for the parts..... Cant give a person everything if you want them to learn.....
moondoggie wrote:

============================== Ah, so THAT'S it. Didn't realize. Sorry about the "cheap" comment.
-Frug