90 dynasty

anyone know where i can d/l a repair manual for this car? TIA

Reply to
moondoggie

Go and BUY one; how cheap can you get?

Reply to
Frugal

did a Google search....................

give these a run

Reply to
rob

Alot cheeper then that !!! But Im looking for my 16 y/o nephew to whom I gave the car!!! I told him I would help repair anything on the car , But he had to pay for the parts..... Cant give a person everything if you want them to learn.....

Reply to
moondoggie

thankyou I will give them a try

Reply to
moondoggie

this site has an online repair manuel for most cars and its free

moondoggie

auto zone? use with caution

> type=ip,uid

Reply to
rob

Why? Autozone owns Alldata. Alldata uses original data from Manufacturers. Not like Haynes, or Chilton's.

Reply to
David

well thanks for ruining my day.....lol

Reply to
rob

Ah, so THAT'S it. Didn't realize. Sorry about the "cheap" comment.

-Frug

Reply to
Frugal