91 dodge spirit heater problem

hello all,
I have a dodge spirit with 2.5L engine. I had a problem with heater becasue I could not get heat in the car. I get but I donot think it is
normal since The other cars blow really hot hair inside, mine blows warm.
I'm brainstroming here. Does this car have a valve which stops hot water flowing in the passanger cabin. what else can be the problem.

When the engine is fully heated up, feel the heater hose going into the firewall and the one coming out of the firewall , if one is hot and the other is cold your heater core is stopped up. You may also have a faulty thermostat causing a no heat problem, do a google on how to check for fault codes and see if you have a code 17 in the computers memory.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
I followed the heater hoses. The one going into (?) firewall is hot, however, the one comign out (?) is warm. the one i call coming out is connected to the intake manifold, and then connects to head itself.
waht do you mean stopped up? does it clouged? thanks again. I think I have a heater core problem.
is it easty to pull heater core in this car, (91 acclaim, 2.5L)

hello all,

fault
Then the heater core is stopped up and will need replacing. you can try to back flush with a garden hose but that doesn't normally work.
Glenn

ASAP we get hot weather here :)