91 Sundance Power Brake Booster

I have to change the Power Brake booster on my 91 sundance, 2.2 with 5 spd. Looks pretty straight forward. I'm not replacing the master cylinder. I've
done them before on bigger vehicles, trucks mainly. I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks for doing this. Thanks.......
If you have replaced one on a bigger truck than you should have no problem doing on on that little car.

I'm wondering if you checked the Filter that is inline with the booster. These go bad and will restrict vacuum
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Yes the pedal is hard. I will check the filter, but this condition happened basically overnight. When using the brakes, the engine is affected. While holding the brake at an intersection, the car begins to run rough. i let off the brakes it smooths right out.
Sounds like your vaccum line to the booster is off someplace, its the big hose that runs to it, check that out too along with the filter.

valve, and make sure you have plenty of vacuum at the other side of the in line filter at the vacuum hose
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
checked the vacuum hoses under the hood and they all look good, so does the filter. I did just notice a hissing sound from inside the car when i push the brake pedal down, it remains the whole time the pedal is down. I did notice a small line coming from the booster thru the firewall. Is this leaking under the dash somewhere. Didnt have time to look thouroughly today.