91 voyager wont stay running

I have a 91 voyager with 3.3 it will start and run, for 5 or 10 mins then it dies just like you were to turn the key off. I have changed the fuel pump and filter. It still won't stay running. If I try to start it it
won't start, but if I turn the key off all the way and then try to start it, it will start and run for 5 or 10 mins. I cant figure it out.

I have fuel and it must have spark because it will run for a little bit. What would make it just die, like you turn off the key.

I had this problem when I first purchased my 91 caravan used. My trusted mechanic did a diagnostic on it, and found one of the modules was bad. I watched him change the module, and it solved that problem. Dont know if you had a diagnostic run on yours. I

Loss of spark or fuel!!!