92 dodge monaco ac/heater controls

This is a loooong shot, but does anyone have experience with these kludges?
All of the sudden, my super deluxe Monaco has heater/ac issues. When the
ignition is turned on, all of the heat/defrost/cooling lights are on, including the rear defrost indicator. The temperature display is blank. The blower is on full blast for several minutes then shuts off on its own. There is no response from any of the heater controls (fan speed, mode selector, temp control, rear or mirror defrosts). I can only assume it is the Air Control Module.
Does anyone have a used module they wish to sell, or any suggestions?