93 Dodge Caravan - Can't Get Fault Codes?

Hi there,
I've got a 93 Dodge Caravan and I can't seem to access the fault codes via the on-off-on-off-on keying method. I've tried 3,4,5 on-offs,
3,4,5 acc-ons... nothing seems to work! Heard you should have parking brake engaged, so I tried that too with no luck.
If there aren't any fault codes, shouldn't I still get a 55 code signalling the end of the fault codes? Or is no news good news?
Thanks.