93 dodge caravan that won't start

I have a 93 dodge caravan. 3.3L V6 that won't start. when I turn the key all it does is click at me. I have been charging the battery for the last
4 hours because someone told me that my battery was dead but it's not changing anything. Please help me. Thank you Amy
Contacts bad in starter??

ahoorn wrote:

hours won't do it.
start simple....clean and tighten your battery connections. corrosion and loose connections happen a lot.

If the battery is "DEAD" charging won't help. You need to get it to someone to have checked.
Ed