93/dodge colt/ interchangeable parts...

I've got a 93 Dodge colt 2 door ... I would like to know if anyone knows, what other types of vehicals might have the same bumper that might match it

"Manny1" wrote: > I've got a 93 Dodge colt 2 door ... I would like to know if > anyone knows, > what other types of vehicals might have the same bumper that > might match > it
I think mitsubishi mirages are the same body style as the dodge colt.