93 Dodge Shadow fuel pump doesn't seem to work

our car for about 1 month was just stopping going down the road, sometimes it would turn itself over and other times you had to restart it, sometimes
you had to turn key back to ac position before it would start, rick put new fuel pump on because he couldn't hear the fuel pump clicking and the car would start when they put gas in motor,he believes its something electrical stopping the fuel pump from working, changed a relay already please help thanks
from rick, the fuel pump doesn't seem to have power although it has spark
I know it is not a Shadow but I had a similar problem with my '94 Intrepid. Replaced pump and problem persisted, Changed the crank and cam sensors problem gone. On the Intrepid the parts were $35 each at AutoZone and took me about 15 min each. Its a turn/out turn/in then replace connector.
Good luck. Bill '94 Intrepid '01 Intrepid '78 Super Coupe '53 Coronet (Hemi)