93 Dodge Spirit

I have a 93 Dodge Spirit with 205000kms on it. I have had no troubles with this car until a month ago. It has a vibration when first accelerating and
seems to go away (although not totally) at high speeds. I have changed the struts, tie rod ends, ball joints, got a wheel alignment, balance and rotate tires, and just changed the right axle-CV joint hoping this will fix the problem. the vibration is still there. Could this be a transmission problem (it does however run well and shifts wonderfully). The car had been in an accident prior to my purchasing it (unto my knowledge). I've been told that the frame is bent causing pressure on the right side.. how so when I've put a 100000 kms on it since I've owned it and has never caused me problems until now. Does anyone out there have an answer for me.
shouldnt have put all that money in to it to begin with....

with
and
the
Hey Adam... now why would you say that... normal wear and tear...alot cheaper to fix than to buy someone else's headache, or a new car... this car still runs really well and believe it is definately worth fixing.. just gotta figure out what the problem is.

with
and
the
When you say the right axle cv joint, is that the complete axle or just the outer or inner joint?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
the complete axle

Then it could be in the trans or anything else, without being able to drive it, I couldnt tell you
Does the vibration follow engine speed, or wheel speed?

When this problem happens with a Ford product it usually is a torque conveter problem. Don't know on a Dodge.