93 Intrepid clock

I recently picked up a 1993 Dodge Intrepid, with no owners manual. I, for the life of me, can not figure out how to set the clock. It is not part of
the radio, it is overhead. If ANYONE can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.
There is no overhead clock in a '93 Intrepid... That's probably why you can't figure out how to set it. It's called the OTIS (Overhead Travel Information System.) It provides fuel efficiency, trip odometer, elapsed time, and compass and temperature information. No clock...