93 spirit wont start

I have a 93 spirit, it died yesterday and wont restart. I have checked the spark and fuel. I have also checked to see if the timing is right, and the
compression. All of this works and is right but it still wont start. It cranks over fine, even with ether it wont fire. Any body have any ideas?
--
Shawn

You say you checked spark and fuel but dont specify what the fuel pressure is? You mention nothing about checking to see if there are any fault codes stored in the engine controller. and you dont specify what engine this vehicle has.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
damnnickname;720424 Wrote: > You say you checked spark and fuel but dont specify what the fuel > pressure

Sorry, the fuel pressure is 46 psi, there are no faults in the computer, and the vehicle has the 3.0 v6.
--
Shawn H

Did you remove the upper timing belt cover to make sure the cams are set with the crankshaft? If you have compression, and you have spark and you have fuel it should start. try to disconnect the Map sensor to see if it starts
Glenn