’93 Voyager LE; Wipers won’t work, motor is ok..???

I am hoping that someone can help me find where the ’RELAY’ is for the windshield wipers on a ’93 Voyager.
My windsheild wipers do not work andI had a mechanic check it out. He
said that the motor is fine and I need to replace the "RELAY".
Well I bought one from Kragen, but know one knows where the heck to put it! I can not find the old relay and Chilton’s is not a help at all.
Thanks!
David
✖

http://www.autoforumz.com/93-Voyager-LE-Wipers-won-work-motor-ftopict148118.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pq2478
The relays are normally under the hood in the black box next to the battery or under the steering wheel. Now I have a question, if this person that told you the relay was bad couldn't find the relay how do you know the relay is bad? Have you tried to tap on the wiper motor while it is turned on to see if they start working??? the most common problem with that system is the ground strap coming loose and causing the motor to not work.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Add pictures here
✖