'94 Caravan 3.3 hard to start

Have a '94 Caravan 3.3 which takes a considerable amount of cranking to start when cold. It doesn't just sit there and crank and crank; but rather it acts like it's trying to start but just won't take off. Just
kind of fires here & there but not enough to start it. It has 149K miles. It has also stalled as she was turning once but started right back up. Problem only seems to exist when the engine is cold. Runs ok when warmed up, although she has commented about a strange vibration it has developed while idling in gear. No check engine light, no codes. Fuel pump replaced at 94K miles.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Dale R) wrote in 3276.bay.webtv.net:

Not familiar with this older version of Caravan but I'd definitley be looking for a PCV valve and get that replaced. As far as the starting issue, suspect a fuel filter or maybe it needs the injectors cleaned or replaced.
Virus Database (VPS): 0660-0, 12/19/2006
Dale wrote: "Have a '94 Caravan 3.3 which takes a considerable amount of cranking to start when cold. It doesn't just sit there and crank and crank; but rather it acts like it's trying to start but just won't take off. Just kind of fires here & there but not enough to start it. It has 149K miles. It has also stalled as she was turning once but started right back up. Problem only seems to exist when the engine is cold. Runs ok when warmed up, although she has commented about a strange vibration it has developed while idling in gear. No check engine light, no codes. Fuel pump replaced at 94K miles. " ******************************** Thagor wrote, "Not familiar with this older version of Caravan but I'd definitley be looking for a PCV valve and get that replaced. As far as the starting issue, suspect a fuel filter or maybe it needs the injectors cleaned or replaced. " ********************************** Thanks but I think you overlooked part of the description of the symptoms: I don't think any of the suggested repairs you've mentioned are consistent with the fact that the vehicle exhibits the above mentioned behaviour _only when the engine is cold_. Does anyone else have any experience with the above mentioned symptoms on a similar vehicle? Thanks in advance.