94 caravan brakes

after my front axles were replaced I noted my brake pedal a little low, but didnt think much of it.
till today when pedal went to floor:( brake light came on too.
did find back brakes very worn and both drums scored. so replaced back brakes and both drums. that didnt help so replaced master cyclinder. when attempting to bleed brakes both rear bleeders snapped off. getting new cyclinders tomorrow.
but with new master theres no pedal.
any good ideas? my neighbor does brakes and stuff all the time and he is stumped.
1. verify fluid level and check for leaks - repair if required. 2. start bleeding at the wheel furthest away from the master cylinder and work your way to the closest one (distance based on tubing length from master).
Longest line is usually the opposite corner of the master cylinder. Closest is usually directly underneath. If the pedal does not come up during any of this process then the master cylinder is probably bad - new or not. I've opened and installed a few parts in my life that were new "and" bad.
--

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
Does it have antilock brakes?
On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:57:56 -0500, James Goforth wrote:

Does *what* have antilock brakes?

Dan C wrote, "Does "what" have antilock brakes?" ************************************* I am referring to the '94 Caravan the original poster describes in this thread and which is also the 'Subject' heading for same.
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:27:42 -0500, James Goforth wrote:

I see. Apparently whatever it is that you're using to post to Usenet doesn't have the ability to quote the text that you're replying to. Hard to understand why someone would do things like that.

Dan C wrote, "Apparently whatever it is that you're using to post to Usenet doesn't have the ability to quote the text that you're replying to." ************************************ Yeah, that's it.
I would sugest staring by bench bleading the master cyl first