'94 Caravan front-end clunk

'94 Caravan clunks when hitting a bump, even a subtle one, found nothing loose underneath, thought it must be struts and/or mounts and reluctantly replaced them both, as well as rear shocks, and alignment,
expected that to be the end of it, to my dismay it didn't faze the noise. I can be driving it about 10 mph and move the wheel from side to side and clunk, clunk, clunk. And on certain, random bumps it clunks louder and longer, like a very brief rumble.. Are these known to have problems with front stabilizer bar bushings going bad or other noisy problems with front end parts? It's driving me crazy.

Yes, it is a very common problem on caravns. Check the stabilizer bar bushings and end links.
I totally agree. I just changed the stabilizers on both sides which is connected from the strut to the lower control arm.
Steve