94 CARAVAN=TIMING BELT 3.0 V6

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM. LIVE IN PHOENIX,AZ. ANYBODY GOT ANY IDEA WHAT I CAN EXPECT TO PAY TO GET IT FIXED?

Depends are you replacing due to the maintenance schedule, or is it because it snapped and you may have damaged the heads? If because of the later, then it is a crap shoot depending on what is damaged.
IIRC you typically replace water pump and front seal while you're "in there." Another hundred bucks for that. This is just a wild guess, but I'd speculate labor will probably be at least $300, another $100+ for parts, then tax, etc., I'd be real surprised if you got it out of there for under a half a grand, might want to shop around, any competent mech can do this--you just have to unbolt a lot of stuff-- and you may possibly save a fair amount of money by shopping around.
I replaced my timing belt in July, just replaced starter, but now the engine does not engage...the starter just "spins". I looked inside where I add oil to see if the pistons were moving and they are not. Is it possible my timing belt has broken again or do you have any ideas???HELP!

Once again..is the crank shaft turning?????? When you say just spinning that makes no sense
Sounds like the starter is not engaging the flywheel. Could be the starter bendix is bad or your flywheel is bad With the key OFF turn the crankshaft a ways using a socket and breakerbar at the front crankshaft pulley and then try to restart. If it then rotates the motor you could have a bad spot on the flywheel. Otherwise replace the starter. New doesnt always guarantee good.