94 Caravan won’t idle

94 Caravan, 3.0 engine, 135k, has been sitting in the driveway since last November when I purchased another car. Just hadn?t gotten around to selling it. I jumped it off the other day and let it run for a few minutes and everything was fine. Today when I started it, it will not idle on it?s own. I have to keep the gas pedal pressed to keep it running. No check engine light. Any ideas? I thought I might change the gas filter as a start.
Reply to
gdoogle

i had a similair problem i replcaed the EGR valve and it fixed the problem it might work for you too

Reply to
bignbad79