94 Caravan wonít idle

94 Caravan, 3.0 engine, 135k, has been sitting in the driveway since last November when I purchased another car. Just hadnít gotten around to selling it. I jumped it off the other day and let it run for a few
minutes and everything was fine. Today when I started it, it will not idle on itís own. I have to keep the gas pedal pressed to keep it running. No check engine light. Any ideas? I thought I might change the gas filter as a start.
‚úĖ
i had a similair problem i replcaed the EGR valve and it fixed the problem it might work for you too
Add pictures here
‚úĖ