94 Dodge caravan

I have rust on each of the "lips" to the rear wheelwell. An ex-chrysler body tech advised, that there is a sponge in that area, that absorbs moisture
causing this problem. Has anyone had such a defect and how did they resolve with Chrysler? Thanks for your help. Pete
P.R. Hames wrote:

After ELEVEN YEARS?
U Gottabe Kidding.

I was thinking the same thing. I can remember when cars didn't have any fenders or wheel wells left at all after 11 years!
Found this updated: the year is a 98 http://www.carkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/dodge/2380/98-Dodge-Caravan-amended-year