94 Dodge caravan

I have rust on each of the "lips" to the rear wheelwell. An ex-chrysler body tech advised, that there is a sponge in that area, that absorbs moisture causing this problem. Has anyone had such a defect and how did they resolve with Chrysler? Thanks for your help. Pete

Reply to
P.R. Hames

After ELEVEN YEARS?

U Gottabe Kidding.

Reply to
U Gottabe Kidding

I was thinking the same thing. I can remember when cars didn't have any fenders or wheel wells left at all after 11 years!

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Reply to
Wrench007 via CarKB.com