94 Dodge Caravan 3.0

Replaced timing belt in July. Just put in new starter. It does not engage the engine. I looked inside where I add oil and I notice that the valves
are not moving....is it possible that my timing belt has broken a second time? I put two starters on just to be certain it wasn't the starter that was the problem.
HELP PLEASE!! I'M DROWNING HERE!!!
This really makes no sense. If you put one starter on and the crankshaft is turning but not the Camshaft why would you install another starter?? If the first starter you put on turns the crankshaft and the camshaft is not turning then yea, it could be another timing belt problem, but why would you install another starter???? I can see why you are drowning.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech
I thought maybe the first starter was bad...you know it does happen sometimes. I gave up and am sending it to the garage to repair. I've been told so many things; the flywheel is bad, the ignition switch is bad, the key lock cylinder is bad, I have a short, etc....thanks though. I appreciate SOMEBODY answering! It will be interesting to see what the repair shop tells me.....