'94 dodge caravan question

Any idea how long the timing belt lasts in the 3.3 V-6 LE Grande Caravan under normal circumstances?

Mine has 150,000 miles on it but I don't want to change it if they last "forever."

Thanks for any ideas.

mike

Reply to
Mike Hollywood

That engine doesnt have a belt, it uses a chain, and you replace it when it developes a noise or other signs of loosness

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Thanks Glenn, I know it has a chain, but duh... Mike

Reply to
Mike Hollywood