94 Intrepid Radio problems

Hi all, I just picked up a 94 intrepid... its in great running shape but I have a question about the factory radio.. Most of the time it is either completly
dead (no lights, time, or radio) but I noticed just today that the time is lite up but does not change from 12:33 and still no radio. I have checked all the fuses and even pulled the radio out of the dash and checked the ground which seems to be fine. Any ideas? Is this a common problem or just a freak thing? Thanks in advance.
Tracy

The radio is bad, If interested I have one with equalizer built in and cassette player, $75
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Thanks Glenn, I believe I will be installing a tuner/cd player instead of keeping a stock radio. If I decide to do otherwise I will let you know. Thanks again.
Tracy