94 Stealth RT Twin Turbo Wobble when braking

Sometimes when braking, I get a wobble on the front end. I've gotten new brakes and had the tires rotated and balanced. Could it be the rotors need turning? Doesn't do it all the time, just sometimes.
Haven't found a pattern to make it happen every time yet.
Kilroy wrote:

You didn't have the rotors machined when you replaced the brake pads?
Do it.
Replace them, if they don't meet thickness specifications.