94 Voyager 3.0L Starting Problems

My Voyager quit cranking at start. I jumped the battery and it didn't help. I took starter off and had it tested and it was fine. I heard buzzing sometimes under hood and it was the starter relay so I
took cover off relay and held contact and still would not turn the starter. I also jumped the relay with wire and nothing. I also checked the center term on neutral switch to ground and it has continuity. I'm at a loss. Dash lights and idiot lights come on when key is turned. Lights are bright adn do not dim when trying to start and power windows work fine so battery seems fine. and liek i said, i jumped it as well.
ANy ideas?
Thanks

switch, whatever they are calling it today.

things that you need to check. The grounds to the relay and the battery voltage to the relay. if the proper voltage is not there when it is required the relay contact will flutter causing it to buzz
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

things that you need to check. The grounds to the relay and the battery voltage to the relay. if the proper voltage is not there when it is required the relay contact will flutter causing it to buzz
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Thanks for your replies. I Solved the issue. I measured and had 12 volts to the starter but when jumping the solinoid to starter motor nothing happened even though they told me the starter was fine. So I decided to check current. Since i didnt have a current meter, I took a jumper cable to POS on battery and lightly touched the starter case. All i got was a tiny little spark. This told me I had a ground issue to the engine. I traced the ground from the battery and found the one bolted to the engine was not tight. I snugged it up about 1 and 1/2 turns and bingo, the starter would crank again. I'm glad on this one all I was out was the Tow charge:) Thanks