95 Caravan Hood won't lock

Just got to work and was putting washer fluid in, my hood will not lock all the way, interior handle is sprung, so I suspect it is the catch above the rad. Only problem is I
can't see the latch and would it be safe to drive this home on the highway in order to get this fixed? Looking for a quick fix.

Could be a hood release cable or the latch may need to be cleaned and lubed, as far as driving it home with a latch that wont close????/ I don't think so!! unless you tie it shut
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech