95 Dodge Caravan one side not firing on Coil Pack

Today I was driving the van and had no problems out of it at all. I came home and was at home for about 2-3 hours and went to leave when I got into the van I went to start it up and it started and the began to
idle rough and then died. I tried to restart it and it did the same thing! So I got out an checked the battery, air filter, and made shure all the plugs were in good. Then I checed the Coil pack and the top 3 spots where the wires plug in have fire to them but the bottom 3 do not have any spark to them. What could be the problem?
Its a 1995 Doge Caravan 3.3L Front wheel Drive

http://www.autoforumz.com/95-Caravan-side-firing-Coil-Pack-ftopict142305.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?ph7815
What fault code? could be faulty coil, wireing problem or PCM fault Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
"radeon251" wrote: > Today I was driving the van and had no problems out of it at > all. I came home and was at home for about 2-3 hours and went > to leave when I got into the van I went to start it up and it > started and the began to idle rough and then died. I tried to > restart it and it did the same thing! So I got out an checked > the battery, air filter, and made shure all the plugs were in > good. Then I checed the Coil pack and the top 3 spots where > the wires plug in have fire to them but the bottom 3 do not > have any spark to them. What could be the problem? > > Its a 1995 Doge Caravan 3.3L Front wheel Drive
Also I am getting a code 43

http://www.autoforumz.com/95-Caravan-side-firing-Coil-Pack-ftopict142305.html
http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?ph8051
could be faulty coil, wiring problem or PCM fault Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech