95 dodge caravan won't start

I'm getting no spark to plugs and have replaced coilpack and computer module help?

check the crank and cam sensors at any point?

speed sensor in the tranny?

I had the same problem recently..Timing belt was broke..Remove the distributor cap and crank the engine..If the rotor doesn`t turn your belts broke