95 Dodge Intrepid 3.3 will not stop overheating

My car a 95 Dodge Intrepid will not stop overheating. I replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat and the head gaskets are good. What should I do?

"microboy" wrote:

Are the cooling fans operating correctly? (themselves and the thermostat that controls their operation) Also did you check condensor core for blockage of air flow through it?
are your hoses real soft? if so your lower hose could be sucking itself shut.
also like sno man said, check the cooling fans, and go to a car wash and make sure you get all the debris out from your condenser and radiator, check the thermostat to make sure its opening.....a new one can be bad; a pot of boiling water and a thermometer from the parts store works good.

tml
On 21 Jul 2005 23:36:31 -0400, microboy

had a tricky overheating problem on a late model Intrepid. After replacing the thermostat, etc., it turned out to be a tiny, tiny leak in the coolant reservoir which caused the system to lose pressure. If the system can't maintain proper pressure, it overheats every time.